Audiologist - Total Hearing Care, Thames & Pukekohe
Total Hearing Care is offering the opportunity to an experienced Audiologist to join our team.
- We are a family owned and operated business and are looking for an Audiologist to join our growing team. The opportunity is at our Thames & Pukekohe clinics.
- Our clinics are well established with a good mix of client base.
- The position is offered as full time or part time and an attractive remuneration package to suit- including flexible work hours, competitive salary, and company vehicle.
- The possibility to work towards a share in the business. With full support and years of business experience to share with a partner.
- As an independent practise, we offer you the full choice and freedom of hearing devices and encourage ongoing training opportunities.
- Successful applicants are required to be fully qualified, and registered MNZAS , ability to work mainly in the hearing rehabilitation, ACC, MOH and private clients.
Please email Mike Carter at for further information regarding these positions.