CMDHB Audiologist (Permanent, 0.8)
Are you an experienced Audiologist, keen to take on a fresh challenge?
We are seeking an experienced Audiologist to join our friendly team based in Manukau for this opportunity.
The Audiology department is based at the Manukau Super Clinic and offers a high quality diagnostic and rehabilitative audiology service to children and adults, with particular emphasis on children. As well as managing its own referrals from GPs, Newborn Hearing Screeners, Paediatricians, Advisers on Deaf Children, the Audiology Service provides a service to support assessment and diagnosis of hearing loss of patients referred to the CMH Otorhinolaryngology Service.
In this influential position you will have the opportunity to work with a diverse population. You will have the support of the interdisciplinary team and the Audiology Clinical Leader.
• New Zealand Masters of Clinical Audiology or equivalent
• Paediatric certificates in ABR, HAB and VRA are complete or near completion
• At least 4 – 5 years post qualification experience
• Well-developed communication and team work skills
• Ability to work autonomously
• Current NZ drivers licence
• Able to work in a diverse community
Please apply online at www.countieshealthjobs.com.
For more information please contact Andriette Schoeman in the Recruitment Centre on 09 276 0044 ext 56837 or email@example.com.